gempa is organizing the first time a SeisComP3 short course at AGU 2018 in Washington. It will be conducted from December 6 to December 8.
The course will be held by experienced staff from gempa - the development and service company for SeisComP3 - you can directly learn from the developers!
This is a short course summarizing the most important things from the beginners and advanced course. It will include:
- Introduction to SeisComP3
- Installation of SeisComP3
- Configuration of acquisition and processing
- Tuning of SeisComP3 using playbacks
- Interactive analysis with SeisComP3
- Introduction to the gempa modules dealing with moment tensor, seismic intensity and strong motion processing, array processing
- The course fee includes a 1 year license for scanloc, sigma, lambda and mtv.
The course includes hands-on training, so the number of participants is limited.
The course fee will be only 2018 USD (exclusive arising taxes) for each participant including the 1 year licenses (for 4 modules) as gempa is having its tenth anniversary in 2018.
Registration will be possible through our website.
Details on the location of the course will be released later.