New release Jakarta 2017.124

Andres,

Thanks, it works.

Dear Mr.Wewenk ,

Salam Hormat…

i am indonesian like you :smiley: , i want to discuss about sc3 2017 with you sir, can i get your contact ?.

i can’t acces bmg ia , gak tau kenapa pak, inventory,dll udh betul semua, cuman ge aja yg bisa ral time.
mohon sangat bantuan nya pak :slight_smile:

best regards
terimaksih banyak

have anyone try to install it with Ubuntu 17.10 ?

We do not provide binaries for that OS. You can compile yourself. Have your tried? Any issues with that?

wanna try, just wondering if it works with libboost1.62 ?

Yes, it should work with libboost 1.62.

okay, I tried compile with Kubuntu 17.10

here is cmake error:

That is the vanilla SC3 source code without any additional packages?

Hello,

Comenting line 114 in CMakeLists.txt (LIST(GET GCC_VERSION_COMPONENTS 1 GCC_VERSION_MINOR)) did the trick for me in Fedora 26.

The Deprecation Warning can be ignored.

Best regards,

Thanks for the hint. What compiler is it using and what is the output of “gcc -dumpversion”?

Hope it helps:

Fedora 26

$ gcc -v
Using built-in specs.
COLLECT_GCC=/usr/bin/gcc
COLLECT_LTO_WRAPPER=/usr/libexec/gcc/x86_64-redhat-linux/7/lto-wrapper
OFFLOAD_TARGET_NAMES=nvptx-none
OFFLOAD_TARGET_DEFAULT=1
Target: x86_64-redhat-linux
Configured with: …/configure --enable-bootstrap --enable-languages=c,c++,objc,obj-c++,fortran,ada,go,lto --prefix=/usr --mandir=/usr/share/man --infodir=/usr/share/info --with-bugurl=http://bugzilla.redhat.com/bugzilla --enable-shared --enable-threads=posix --enable-checking=release --enable-multilib --with-system-zlib --enable-__cxa_atexit --disable-libunwind-exceptions --enable-gnu-unique-object --enable-linker-build-id --with-gcc-major-version-only --with-linker-hash-style=gnu --enable-plugin --enable-initfini-array --with-isl --enable-libmpx --enable-offload-targets=nvptx-none --without-cuda-driver --enable-gnu-indirect-function --with-tune=generic --with-arch_32=i686 --build=x86_64-redhat-linux
Thread model: posix
gcc version 7.1.1 20170622 (Red Hat 7.1.1-3) (GCC)

gcc -dumpversion

Please use the command above. That is the command issued by cmake to query for the version.

yes it is, no additional packages. it from master branch.

Sorry, I forgot to copy that part :-((

$ gcc -dumpversion

That explains it. It does not report the minor version number and therefor the index is out of range. Will fix it.

@wewenk A fix has been pushed, please give it a try.

another error, but it still can generating

This is a warning. My fault, I have fixed it. Just a stupid typo.

compiling success, seiscomp setup failed.

That is related to the database setup. Have you MySQL or MariaDB installed? I haven’t installed that OS so I can’t help right now. You can check etc/init/scmaster.py and try to rerun the mysql command on the terminal. Maybe that helps to find the issue.